DISTANCE LEARNING EXTENDED THROUGH THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
New Meal Distribution Schedule Starting Monday, April 6th
Dear Parents and Families of Paramount Unified School District,
Starting Monday, April 6th, we will now be serving breakfast and lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30 am – 11:00 am at the same locations. Students do NOT have to be present. Parents, on Monday, you will receive both breakfast and lunch for Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday, you will receive a breakfast and lunch for both Wednesday and Thursday, and on Friday, you will be receiving a breakfast and a lunch for only Friday.
Please be sure to follow Food Handling Instructions that will be given to you when you pick up the meals. Lastly, I would like to send a special Thank You to our super hero Nutrition Services staff for responding during this time of crisis and need. Thank you and please stay healthy and well.
Nuevo de Distribución de Alimentos a del lunes 6 de
Padres y del Distrito Escolar de Paramount,
A del lunes, 6 de , el y el almuerzo los lunes, , y de 8:30 am – 11:00 am en los . Los NO que . Padres, el lunes, el y el almuerzo para el lunes y el martes. El , el y el almuerzo para los y , y el , un y un almuerzo para el .
Por favor, de las de de que se le los . Por , me un especial a personal de de que son por responder de crisis y . Gracias y por favor y bien.
- Days: FRIDAY (Beginning 4/6/2020)
- Time: 8:30 am -11:00 am
- Menu: CLICK HERE to view or
- Pick-Up Locations:
- Collins Elementary School (6125 Coke Ave, Long Beach, CA 90805)
- Los Cerritos Elementary School (14626 Gundry Ave, Paramount, CA 90723)
- Mokler Elementary School (8571 Flower St, Paramount, CA 90723)
- Wirtz Elementary School (8535 Contreras St, Paramount, CA 90723)
COMPUTER or CHROMEBOOK device support
STUDENT AND STAFF CHROMEBOOK/COMPUTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT
To assist our students with technical issues during these difficult times, the Paramount Unified is providing technology support to students that have both software and hardware issues on their devices during this period of distance learning. Students can access a support line at 562-602- email at firstname.lastname@example.org for program and software issues.
Also! District technology and TIAs provide Chromebook support at the District office (ROP Portable). Parents and students will be able to bring their District-issued Chromebooks that are non-functional or having technical issues for repair or replacement at no charge. Technical services will be provided MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY from 8:00am to 10:30am in the “ROP portable” located in the parking lot of the District office.
For applications and software issues contact information:
- Support line: 562-602-6084
- email: email@example.com
For Drop-Off & Repair for non-functional or technical issues
- Times: 8:00 through 10:30 AM
- Days: Monday - Wednesday - Friday (Closed Tuesday and Thursday)
- Location: District office parking “ROP Portable” (Enter from Orizaba Ave.)
STUDENT INTERNET ACCESS
- Check your cell phones. Many data plans allow cell devices to broadcast a Wi-Fi signal so that your Chromebooks and Computers can receive internet from your cell phone.
- Discount Wi-Fi for students provided by Spectrum (WEBSITE ARTICLE). For more information contact: 844-488-8395
LEARNING & COURSE CONTENT
PARENTS Monitor student progress through SCHOOLOGY & ODYSSEY
- Keep up with daily lesson and course activities through (go to CLASSLINK to find SCHOOLOGY, ODYSSEY and other resources)
- For problems accessing classroom lesson material and activities in SCHOOLOGY & ODYSSEY please first message your teachers through these formats.
K-5 DOWNLOADABLE LESSON MATERIAL
- Access Grades Pre K - 5 Instructional material and downloadable resources for Moderate/Severe Needs by following this LINK
ADDITIONAL FAMILY RESOURCES
Weekly Newsletter from Paramount High School Senior Campus LINK